The Caribbean’s most elegant mixed-use marina, the Yacht Club Port de Plaisance is a professionally-managed full service facility with 90 slips for sail and motor-powered vessels from 40′ to 250′ LOA, with drafts up to 16′. Nearly half of the marinas alongside and Mediterranean-style berths are configured to accommodate mega-yachts.
For the convenience of our guests, the Yacht Club Port de Plaisance provides a marina office facility at our North Marina (near the Princess Port de Plaisance Hotel & Marina) location. Daily Marina Office hours are from 7:30am to 6:00pm AST, seven days a week.
Inland Lagoon Offers Safe Anchorage
Conveniently located within Simpson Bay Lagoon, considered by many as the finest anchorage in the Caribbean, the Yacht Club Port de Plaisance can be accessed through Simpson Bay’s protected inland waterway via the Simpson Bay Bridge (from the Dutch Side) or through Marigot Bay via the Sandy Ground Bridge (from the French Side). The Simpson Bay Lagoon entrance channel maintains a controlled depth of 15′ to 20′ monitored by the Simpson Bay Lagoon Authority.
‘Bridge-to-Berth’ Escort Service
A full-service facility that prides itself on the professional delivery of services and a distinctly Dutch-French-Caribbean brand of hospitality, the Yacht Club Port de Plaisance stands ready to provide a Yacht Club tender to greet your vessel whenever you arrive at the bridge and provide safe passage through the 12-square-mile Simpson Bay Lagoon to your berth in Cole Bay, where capable and courteous dock attendants assist with securing lines and shore power connections.
Ultra-Convenient In-Slip Services
- Fueling with quality low sulfur products at competitive prices
- Metered power up to 2×200 amps at 220-380 volt single or three-phase
- Metered R/O water (reverse osmosis)
- Certified waste oil removal
- Holding tank pump-out
- High-speed hardwire Internet access, daily DSL equipment rental, wimax WiFi
- Direct broadcast satellite TV service
Port Clearance Services
Experienced Yacht Club Port de Plaisance personnel are able to provide port clearance services, to expedite your arrival or departure from Sint Maarten and ensure that your vessel, its crew, and passengers are in compliance with all applicable immigration, customs and harbor regulations.
Professionally-crewed yachts of the caliber that frequent the Yacht Club Port de Plaisance appreciate a professionally-managed marina that is equipped to meet the demands of complex cruising itineraries with an array of on-site services and amenities, including:
- Airport-to-marina transfers for passengers or tax-free freight
- Duty-free provisioning, fine wines, spirits, ice
- Mailing and parcel delivery services (Postal, Courier, DHL, FedEx)
- Banking, cash services, special Captain’s Account wire transfer assistance
- Convenience golf carts and handcarts
- Commercial and technical services
- Auto rental and taxi transport
- Laundry services
- Hull cleaning, day worker referrals
- Floral arrangements
- Restrooms and shower facilities
- Peace-of-mind marina security 24/7
The Yacht Club Port de Plaisance has earned a loyal following of yacht owners and captains that appreciate the marina’s commitment to maintaining the privacy of our guests. Because luxury yachts of the caliber that frequent the Yacht Club Port de Plaisance are often reluctant to publicize their itinerary and compromise the privacy or safety of their guests, our personnel are trained to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, comparable to the most upscale resorts, and to refrain from indiscriminately divulging guest identities or vessel names whenever possible.